Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: last week

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pethead took me shopping for my birthday present...we went to the mall...he hates the mall so he stayed out in the car while I shopped....bought three pretty dresses...then on to Victorias Secret..for the most comfortable bra in the world..the IPEX..funny looking thing but omg is it amazing...and then of course ya gotta have shoes to go with the dresses...muhahahahha..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are a shopaholic! Get some therapy mother! LOL.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    took your advice...went to walmart and bought some movies..a new toaster (four slice)..and can't wait to take the dresses back and get something else hehehehehehhehe....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, If we lived closer, I'd be yer shopping buddy.
    I love Walmart, I can wander the aisles for hours. I like the garden section, toys, electronics, Hardware, and I love those yellow Clearance signs with the smiley faces on it, even If I don't have the money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •